Support the Mount Sinai Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is a global leader in providing exceptional care and pursuing scientific breakthroughs to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients. We are continuing our efforts to tackle the biggest challenges in health care—including COVID-19—while training and inspiring future leaders in medicine and caring for the diverse communities we serve.
Your contribution—of any size—enables us to deliver the most advanced care to our patients, develop outstanding educational programs, and drive groundbreaking research that will transform how we prevent, treat, and cure a wide spectrum of diseases. Thank you in advance for your support and for being part of the Mount Sinai community.
Institution Name: Icahn School of Mount Sinai
EIN #: 13-6171197
Make a Gift Online
Please click here go to our donation page.
Send a Check
Mount Sinai Health System
Office of Development
One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1049
New York, NY 10029-6574
Account Name: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Account #: 134-6-91296
IBAN/SWIFT#: CHASUS33 (For International Transfers)
JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
4 Metrotech Center, 14th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11245
- Please provide your broker with the following information:
- DTC#: 902
- Account Name: Icahn School of Medicine/Stock Donations
- Account #: P73477
- Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Reference: Donor’s / Your Name (Broker must reference donor’s name on the stock transfer to ensure donor receives proper gift credit)
- name of stock being donated and number of shares, if known
- name of the donor’s broker and phone number
- date that the gift is to be made
- designation, if any, for this gift
If you wish to transfer bonds, foreign stocks, or mutual funds, please contact the Office of Development at the numbers above for assistance. These kinds of transfers can take additional time of up to 2-4 weeks for processing, so advanced notice is recommended.
Please call (212) 659-8500 or email DevMSHS@mountsinai.org.